Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tuesday. Printed up some new resumes. Loaded up Flash (which I've never used) and started work on the ident visuals. Hum... maybe I CAN do Flash. It isn't going to be stunning but it will do what I need it to.
Had a stroll with the dog and the munchkin.
Spoke to RJ, a manager who saw a scene with N and I months ago to let him know that I finally have new headshots and could I drop some off to him. He said of course! He had said that although he isn't going to rep me, he thought I was a great actor so to give him a few headshots so he could submit me for the odd thing here and there.
Saw C who took a couple of headshots to submit me for the TEN shorts she's producing for the DGA! I may be doing the background casting for her as well depending on the time commitment.
Still nothing from the new Theatrical agent. I'm beginning to think that he took me just to honour M's recommendation. Maybe he typecast me when we sat down and he's not submitting me for all the stuff that I AM actually suitable for but he just doesn't know. That's the problem with an agent not coming along to see you in something or have you audition. They don't know what you can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home