Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday. Section 2(!) of the Pillowman, first read, with K. It went really well. We went moment to moment, really took each other in and were open and affected. T was really pleased and he gave us direction on what to concentrate on in rehearsals. The rest of the class were also on pretty good form.
Headed out to my first audition for a couple of months (or so it seems) for a Microsoft web advert. It was a workout in which I had to gather up papers from a desk and negotiate a bunch of obstacles before... well, I don't want to give everything away. It was fun though and I worked up a sweat! Makes a change from most of the auditions I have to go on.

1 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Break a Leg Brit! It's a tough world you're livin in both on and off screen.

Jb

8:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home