Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Whatho, day 3 of shooting. Went very well although we were doing a lot of effects shots without too much of us leaping around (as per previous days)! Hey ho, that's how it goes somedays.... I thought it would be better to mothball my previous posts about the shoot just in case it breaches some vague confidentiality agreement I MAY have signed SOMETIME in the past. Best to be safe eh! When the job goes live next year sometime, I'll publish them again. Deep joy!
What else? Oh yes, I was sent a jury summons this week! Great eh? Spend my entire life in the UK and never hear a peep from anyone official and I'm in LA less than two years and they want me on a jury. Nice to be wanted I suppose. Mind you, I'm away when they want me so I need to postpone. That'll probably be a nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home