Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Went out with the little fella today and met a voice over guy called Eric. Nice guy. Said he'd give me a call and we'd hang out. Funny guy. Same sense of humour and taste in film. You know, the sort of person you think could be a friend. Anyway, litt'un had a fun time and went home happy (and asleep too).
Heard about Bush wanting to give over control of 6 East Coast ports to the Saudis...Blimey, bit worrying methinks. Is it just me?
Also found out that a girl who used to be in my acting class whom I thought was pretty damn good (so I represented her and got her 2 vouchers thru background work, oh and moved to another agency) really let me down. Turns out she took a day of work to get her third voucher, was late to set on the second day and, even though she was recalled from set, didn't even turn up for the third day. So, basically she's got her card now and has pooped on my other casting associates and I. If there's such a thing as Karma, she won't be doing too much legit work in the future.
Littl'un into the bath and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home