Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


Overslept - damn! Woke up when I got a 'phone call from downstairs. "Are you coming down"? Holy crap - haven't packed or anything. Oh SHIT!!
Ran around the room and threw eveything in a bag. 20 mins 'til the bus leaves and I still haven't showered!
The co-ordinator appeared at my door with a cart and bel-hop as I was puting my shoes on! Quick look around the room and out the door.
Downstairs and checked out. R phoning me from the airport to say that the queue is scary so I should just leave.
Out to the van and had a ribbing from the guys asking what the hell I was upto last night. I declined to say.
Arrived at the airport and went into the 'Elite' first class line (god bless SAG union rules). All the other troops into coach.
Not sure what all the fuss and phone calls were about. The line was fine, no worries that we were going to miss the plane.
Great flight. Ears hurt though.
Change at Houston. Two hours until flight to LAX. Decided to check out the Elite club. Very very nice. Checked out the complimentary snacks and coffee. Comfy chairs and a superb view of the gates.
Flight home. Ears hurting again!
Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home