Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Check the websites again this morning. No, didn't misread the info. I cannot believe I'm going to screw this trip up. Arrrgh. I have the numbers for the UK and Panamanian Consulates here in LA ready for early morning calls tomorrow. They're not going to be able to help me....crap.
But, life goes on - more fingerpainting! Yesssssss! At least monkey's happy and that's the main thing.
My god, it's hot out there today. Sheeess. Feb 12th and it's like an oven.
Mailed the production crew in Panama and told them the news and had an email back asking whether I was sure I needed a visa because the info on the Panama gov website didn't seem to think so. So, I checked again... and re-read it and.... it's as if the text changed over night OR I actually READ it as opposed to skimming over it in panic mode. Of course, UK nationals don't need a visa - FANTASTIC. I had read the paragraph maybe 10 times over in the last 2 days and STILL thought I needed one. Maybe I'm just dense... Epiphany... yep, I'm dense. Who cares? Because I don't need a visa!!
Celebrated with 'Madagascar' and 'In Her Shoes', 7/10 & 8/10 respectively....
Thank god I don't have to spend tomorrow ringing around embassies and begging people to help me...Bliss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home