Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, February 11, 2006


We start Saturday with finger painting. Oh yes, what fun! What can I say, I have a 3 foot tall boss! Loads of fun stuff and then off to the playground of the rich and famous, The Grove.
Hit Johnny Rockets and rode the trolley like a bunch of tourists. Well, you have to, don't you really? Munchkin played on the grass and loved the dancing fountains as always.
Watched Master & Commander - pretty damn good, I'd say.
Completely stressed myself out looking at the visa requirements for Panama. Holy shit, I think I need one... no maybe not.... yes, holy shit I definitely need one... I'm flying on Tuesday morning and there's no way the Brit Consulate is going to be able to pull one from the bag.... there's going to be 200 extras and a huge film crew, the client and the exec producers and NO me because I'll still be waiting for my visa.... I can't believe I let this slide until now... stupid stupid... check the visa details online again, check another website.... definitely going to need one... what am I going to do? Stressed zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home