Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Brekkie with the littl'un. Sesame street, LazyTown etc etc.
Went out and tracked down some stuff from RadioShack to try and repair this bloody connector. Spent two hours fiddling with it to no avail. Had to admit defeat and attach a big old external monitor. Not quite so portable now! If it had been my lappie, I would have been screwed - no external hookups.
Found out out that two of our bestest friends are moving back East. Very sad =(. They are so incredibly busy and focused, it didn't surprise me. They're still going to have projects in LA so they'll at least have to come back and visit!
Postponed my j serv too. Not sure when I'll be back up for it.
Filled out forms for my shots visit 2mrw for Cen Amer, deep joy!
Read Luce's script and Y's synopsis for our collab project. Excellent stuff.
Still w8ng for money from production...
note: ccade investment form
Oh, very important - started checking this little subject out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home