Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Well well, Thursday and no mistake.
Littl'un off to playschool (yes, we're bourgeois one day each week) and then I hit the office for the first time in ages.
The girls and Irv are all busy which is jolly good. D had all his books piled up on his side of the office and it looks a little like a small branch of B&N! Blimey. He was winning at 'net poker so he was a happy chappie.
Put Steve's project, VI, up on actorsaccess and, bugger me, if we didn't have 500+ submissions by the evening. Whoa! Steve should be pleased.
The cheques finally arrived by Fedex but they are about a fifth of what I was expecting. Looked at the statement on one of the cheques and it says I should have rec'd a rather large cheque by now but heaven knows where it is right now. Certainly not in my bank account. BTW, BofA SUCK (that's just something I had to get off my chest). Where was I.... ah yes....
Going to shout at them 2mrw as it's now well beyond a joke.
Park in the afternoon with munchkin and had much fun.
Watched 'Curtain Call' (late '90s flick with Michael Caine, Maggie Smith, James Spader and Marcia Gay H) - quite sweet actually. Also saw 'The Interpreter' with Nicole and Sean. Rather good, I think. Intelligent story, well written and superbly delivered by a super cast. Two big tits way up. (God, E&R are lame).
Links for today...
A super special young lady of whom I have no knowledge other than stumbling across her website here.... Nascar (yawn) in the air (thanks for the link, Richard) and, sadly, goodbye to Smash Hits Magazine in the UK. Oh, and very important to mention.... Toto, the Japanese company behind luxury heated toilet seats, is to open a factory in Mexico in a bid to keep up with surging demand in the US.
Deep joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home