Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Friday. Worked on a few edits for the short. Spoke to G about the changes and sent him the ident as well. Couple of hours and it was all done.
Went over my daily journals from last year and read thru all my HomeJ stuff (yep, I drove for HomeJ) and found the name and number of an agent I drove home after an eye op. These guys are BIG! They rep some A list Hollywood clients! I thought, what the hell so I called him and left a message with his PA. He called back in the afternoon! He remembered me and asked me what he could do for me. I told him a wanted a face-to-face and he said OK. I have a meeting next Friday!! I don't know what will happen but I just know that's it's going to be a key event in my career.
Watched Hide & Seek and liked it, yes, but it didn't grab me. Maybe it was my mood? I don't know. Good film though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home