Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, August 18, 2006

Spoon River class, and I performed my George Gray. Went really well and T gave me an 'excellent.' Off to my USPS callback and MM studios on Romaine. Did six short scripts with a little Spanish man who was having a teeny weeny issue with his English words but they obviously liked that about him - he was at a callback after all. Techs, clients and the production team were in the booth on the other side of the glass. Smiles, waves and chat made for a very enjoyable time. We'll see what happens...
Watched Cinderella Man and was completely engrossed. Compelling performances and a superb storyline mixed with period wardrobe made for an amazing movie. I thought it was fantastic. Definitely one of my all time top 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home