Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tuesday. Audition number two for the week and my first for my manager - yeehaa. It's for an MSNBC project and was at one of the old office buildings on Hollywood Blvd. I met the casting director, Jessica, who gives me a brief of what the Director is looking for and in I go. As directed I rant for a minute on my favourite pop-culture subject! It flowed, there was a nice dose of humour and I vented nicely about the pond life that post vids on YT and various other vid sites, about how they are just getting in the way of the really creative people out there which something decent and intelligent to say. The director asked me to vent about another subject (spontaneously, as it were) and then I took a few questions from him and an colleague. On the way out, the CD was effusive about how that was exactly what there were after in terms of personality energy, etc. Great!
Dropped into BGPlayers to see DK and drop off a script for him to submit to his funding partners. Had a long chat about various things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home