Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, January 08, 2007

Well, had a special day today. My friends know what it is, so, 'nuff said.
First class after the hols and worked on the third section of The Pillowman. Went very well and, just like, everyone else, I outlined my goals for the year. The first thing I want to get done is to finish the scene and perform it at one of the regular scene nights held at PHW. My scene partner and I are going to work on a Northern English dialect to take ourselves even further away from 'ourselves' and to stretch ourselves a little more. Don't get me wrong, the idea isn't to make it difficult and to put ourselves through hell so for the sake of it but we both agree that a dialect is necessary for the play's setting.
Park & Dins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home