Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, May 18, 2012

BACK TO THE BLOG!!

Wow!! I last posted in 2007?? Well, I'm back! What's been going on? Well...

Still in LA.

I had to take a sabbatical from the entertainment industry (due to lack of funds, natch) and have been travelling around practicing hypnotherapy. Yes, seriously. As far South as El Centro, CA, as far north as Juneau, AK, West to Hawaii, HA and East to Boston, MA. So, yes, there's been quite a bit of travel. I've flown probably 200 times and driven 10s of thousands of miles. Lost more sleep and slept in more hotel beds than I care to think about. It's been a blast but... I'm done with that.
 
I went Vegan in 2010 and I feel amazing!

I'm week 3 into P90X and my body is transforming - I can't believe it!

I'm going back into the industry and I'm very excited about it.

I have a new agent and high hopes for the future even though the industry is insane and there's more people out of work than ever before! SAG and AFTRA have now merged and I'm sincerely hoping it's going to lead to more pro jobs and fewer non-union projects - we can but hope.

Anyway, here we go, back on the rollercoaster. Wish me luck....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home