Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Littl'un crawled into bed with us around 2am and stayed there. I was too tired to fight with him.
Took ALL my watches apart today and listed all the batteries which need replacing. Around 16! Off out on a stroll with the littl'un and his wagon! Lots of fun.
Went to Under the Sea in CCity and saw Billy Baldwin with his kid. Yes, the stars have to do things with their kids too. Bought a ton of fruit for smoothies tomorrow. I'll get my kid to eat (or even drink) healthy if it kills me...
Checked out the castings on LACasting and saw a couple of postings from CDs who had a serious lack of talent actually turn up for their auditions. Seemingly, the agents have no clue as to who of their talent is around and who's out of town (it would seem that most of them are).
Bed early in expectation of an early rise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home