Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Class went well today although it's taking me a while to get back into things since my break. Need to be more open and available. Worked with B.
Two messages though: one was a possible voiceover job for a little company on the web to do with web based training. If I get it, it's a ton an hour. Nice. They're going to send me an audition script. The other message was from J to say I had an audition for Surf (UK detergent). Ironic innit - I travel 7000 miles and end up auditioning for ads for back home. Hey ho. They want talent who can do a Northern English accent! Unfortunately, it shoots next Thursday when my show is on. =( Ah well.
Home and went out again to ferry M around for her sales calls. Saw R & C on the way home and picked 'em up. Went and had dins at SS. Yummy.
Littl'un to bed and into pants, no nappy! So I told him he couldn't pee in his pants and had to get up and go to the loo if he needed to go.
Recorded my audition script and emailed it. Working on the computer, we heard cries from his room so I went to investigate. He was upset about something so I picked him up and cuddled him for a few minutes. Well, before long I found out what was upsetting him when he pee'd all over me, while I was cuddling him. He was great after that. Changed him and he went back to sleep, happy as a sandboy. I'm covered in pee from my chest downwards. Got to love kids.
Checked online and foudn out I had another audition tomorrow, this time for Sprite. But this one's during rehearsal time so I guess I can;t go to that one either.
Nothing for ages and then two on the same day. Marvellous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home