Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, April 29, 2006

A day at the renaissance faire of SoCal today with C & M. It was superb. Met their friends recently moved from NY. Monkey had a great day too. Loads to do, lots of fun. It was pretty funny as most of the 'players' were getting ale'd up during the day and were pretty loud by closing time. It was still a blast though. The only crappy thing that happened was that munchkin and I got onto the back of a huge wooden rocking horse only to have him have a melt down before we'd even starting rocking. The guy looking after the ride helped us both down, unzipped his money belt to give me my $6 back before thinking better of it and offering me a handshake with the words "better luck next time, my lord". What an arsehole.
Check it out here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home