Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Monday and off to class. Eric Ed took it and he was great! Nice guy. Funny too. He's a comedian by the way! I did the scene with RR again and, after last week's fiasco, I just went for it, passion and fire! It worked out really well and Eric seemed really impressed. Don't get the impression that I'm needy but when you cock up that badly one week, a pat on the back the next does no harm at all! The guys all wanted to know how the shoot went and I was happy to report on a great day. Br was there and he had written me a note to say thanks and how much he appreciated the opportunity. Great guy! Very professional. Littl'un was running around in his boots and hat when I got home and I went out for a walk to the Post office (thrilling, eh!). Bought some choc covered bananas for monkey for dessert and they were a MAJOR success!
Oh, I have to book something very soon or we're heading East again I think. Either that or someone else has to get a job! D's test's came back from the vet and they're not good. Seems there may be a serious problem so she has to go visit again =( Thyroid and old dog problems I'm afraid. Finished off R & G are dead and ploughed on thru NAM. Wow, it's getting heavier. How those guys were completely desensitised against death and killing is quite astounding and very very alarming. D bath! Wet dog smells...yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home