Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday... Audition for Hefty. Shane L casting. She rocks! Playing a guy at his BBQ. With another actor, one was Hero guy and the other was the 'loser'. Seemed to go well. I really need to book one of these, soon!
Off to class. Oh my god, I was bad! The scene with Richard was a complete recitation of the script. No listening, no working off, just both of us heading for the door at the end. It was so bad, I felt it myself and begged that it would end, soon.
Yep, T was as unimpressed as I was and proceeded to tell the class why it was so bad (actually, they already knew!). We need to move back a little and do some doors and activities with the scene. Take away the focus from the words and say them our own way. Try and freshen it up a little. Same again next week!
Cedric is back - yea! He worked with Chris and they were great.
Did a read thru woth Brett after class and we did the standard 'first read' technique. I know the words far too well. I suppose having written it, I can't be too hard on myself. I don't want to get hung up on it, though. The way everything went today, I could end up stressing so much that I screw up the shoot on Saturday. I have far too much to think about...
Oh, BethA almost missed another audition. I totally missed the email audition notice. S from D called to tell me. BethA is pissed although she was able to make it.
Julie's pic is up.
Finished MarieN's script.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home