Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's day. Littl'un painted a picture for his mum and I made card for her, ahhh. Knocked up a coffee cake and rather impressed myself at how it turned out.
Found a new park in Santa Monica. Loads of sand and climbing equipment. Played there for about 4 hours to give M some time at home. While I was there, a guy (very well dressed, obviously with money) comes into the park with his kid, sits on the end of a slide and proceeds to fill a Ziploc gallon bag with sand and walk out. I couldn't believe it. He stole a gallon of sand. What a cheap bastard.
By the way, yesterday, as we were leaving the park, some guy in a friggin' huge SUV (Escalade), gets out with his kid and puts a plastic bag on the parking meter so he wouldn't have to put 25c into it. I kid you not. A fucking huge SUV, this guy is obviously well heeled and he is so friggin tight, he won't even pony up 25c. I bet he's related to the sand guy. Blimey!
Litt'un decided to resist BIG TIME going to bed but he eventually gave in!
Three games of chess with M and three wins for me. A whitewash, no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home