Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Couple of rehearsals today. Spent THREE hours on the scene with K going through our interpretation of every single moment and the various sections of the scene. I cannot tell you how different I feel towards the scene and how much more everything now means to me. It really is an incredible play. Scooped a bunch of Tony nominations last year, unsurprisingly. Feel great about the scene already! It's going to be pretty damn good, even if I do say so myself!
Went off to rehearse with M, Y & M at M's new house. What an amazing place! Views, space, location... incredible. M & Y left soon after so M & I worked on some personalisations for our SRs and then went through them beginning each with a question (mine with two). It's amazing the difference a question makes! And the contrast you can get from the same verse with two different questions. M & I also chatted about the industry, the issues with agents and managers and the total LACK of work in this town currently! M's hubby, E, is up for an EP position on an eight week European shoot which is currently heading up the swanny! Well, at least SOMEONE'S getting some offers around here! Maybe I'll re-energise my singing telegram career! Had some ideas for some marketing. G had some very exciting news for the ultra-secret project we've been working on for a while from one of the 'larger' websites (no names, of course). They want to talk about an offer perhaps to develop the idea in a certain way (which I'm not going to go into here, dear reader!) which could end up with a healthy slice of dosh! That would be nice. He's going to organise a meeting with them to talk about the details. If it takes off... it could be bigger than hoola hoops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home