Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Your hot and tasty menu of links for today (fresh from the grill)...

An ingenious disposable PDA (yes, it's a piece of paper but, wow, it's clever!). I made mine straight away and it's in my back pocket now. Make yours here.

This guy's short films have to be seen to be believed. He uses stop-motion animation and the results are pretty amazing.

Here's an ingenious way to view the news. Sort of, erm, organic, I suppose. Here's the Blighty edition! It's also a great way to see, at a glance, the different news focus in different countries.

And now, a weapon to use against your friends and mine, Telemarketers! Called 'The EGBG Counterscript', it caters for receptive and non-receptive callers at the other end of the 'phone. I suppose I should go easy on them as most of the thespians in L.A. have had to do this at one time or another!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home