Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Monday was a busy day. Up at 7 and took the monkey to school. Saw B and he explained the recent events (too private to go into here) and why someone had said what they said to M and I. Headed off to class. Door activity into the scene with K. T thought that we weren't actually having a real conversation, rather it was being 'performed' - I go with that as I need to really work on the moments and forget the words at this stage of rehearsal.
Had a voice audition at my agent's office for a Powerball lottery (might be California, might not, not sure). I positioned myself by the mic (as you do), my agent fired up her computer, gave me the nod and off I went. When finished, she told me that it was perfect and I didn't need to do another take. Result. That's why they call me "OneTake" (well they don't actually).
Picked up the munchkin and off to pick up J from LAX who had just arrived from London - yeaaaaaa! He was looking very well and we headed home with the munchkin in the back seat jabbering all the way! J had brought a TON of Cadbury chocolate (the real stuff, not the stuff labeled Cadbury and sold in the US which is actually made by Hersheys in PA - read the label!), three boxes of PG and six packs of Peanut KitKat Chunky which is amazing but you can't get it in the US! Quickly headed into heaven with choccy and tea in hand followed soon after by a diabetic coma brought on by too much sugar!! Just kidding! J was cream crackered and we all had an early night. Chatted to G.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home