Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, September 07, 2006

K came over in the morning and we spent quite a while on our 'Pillowman' scene whilst litt'un and the missus when to visit one of monkey's friends. The more we do it, the more we get it and the more we're convinced that it's going to be very special when we ultimately put it on. Hopefully we'll be able to do it at a scene night and invite some industry people along. PHW has an excellent rep in the industry and people generally come along once they find out that you train there. Here's hoping.
Read that PJ is remaking The DamBusters so I watched the original to see what there would be in it for me... hey - what do you want me to do? I have to set my sights on at least getting into the same room as PJ for an audition. If I set my sights low - and I hit them, what will I have achieved? So, I took the bull by the horns and emailed my manager about it saying I don't care how she does it, I want to audition for it! I'll be buggered if I just sit back and watch the IMDB page slowly fill up with cast and 'attached' tags without actually going for it myself. So there.
Oh and we have a meeting with the web company on Thursday. Superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home