Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Saturday was fairly uneventful, lots of reading, as always.
Had a singing telegram in the evening at a place called the 'Snakepit' on Melrose. Yes, you can imagine that it was no ballroom with a name like that. Anyway, I sang two Frank Sinatra songs for two lovely people who are just about to get married (each to their own, I suppose). They were very happy with the performance as were the other 30 people looking on!! Thanks to the girl behind the bar who turned off the PA during my performance! Client who booked me was ecstatic (bless) and she gave me her card and told me to email her so she can send me something nice. Sounds interesting... Drove home with a silly grin on my face.
Watched 'Bad News Bears' - very intellectually stimulating, oh yes. Nice performances from the leads though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home