Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wednesday. 2nd session for the scene study with RC. Great stuff. I think it's probably some of the most useful information as an actor I've ever come across. It's really opened up my understanding of scenes and what to really look for.
Class with S. Worked with M and we got a 'dead on track, good work'. Funny as it was a fairly mundane exercise, nothing really happened but we both listened, reacted, worked off and did the doing. Sometimes nothing really happens and you have to have faith that what you're doing is right. No forcing, no 'acting', just doing.
Home and out to an audition (no4 in 3 months!) for E S P N. I played Nigel, a Brit who was basically giving a punchline to a joke he's probably told a million times. Nigel was a git, always laughing at his own jokes and he loved himself. Well, that's what I did with it so we'll see if that's what they wanted. Don't hold your breath...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home