Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off to class and had an activity with R. Went really well and T was a happy bunny. KC was pretty upset about something but I decided not to ask. I thought she would tell us if she wanted to. For pity's sake, I cannot believe that it's almost 100 degrees again. Good god - please give us a break.
Came home, prepped my manager packages (culled from Friday's ringaround) and sent them off to the post office. Be quick, my beauties. Bring Daddy good luck (and a bloody manager)! 'Phoned some more from the book and spoke to a really nice guy who was very open and friendly and asked for a headshot and resume. Googled him and the only client I can find for him is a pretty stunning blonde actress who has done a ton of stuff and has a list of credits as long as yer arm! Fingers crossed.
Watched 'Soapdish', Kevin Kline, Sally Field, Robert Downey Jr. and the very lovely Elisabeth Shue. Bloody hil-aiiir-ious. A true classic from the early 90's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home