Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Well, Monday was my first day in Advanced at PHW. Pretty small turnout, six of us, out of a possible 12 I think, but it was fine. Gave me a chance to settle in to the different people and energy in the room. We're adding on more emphasis on our relationship and making them a little more involved than in Intermediate. Not that this emphasis should make one 'play' anything or any story, rather it should add more possibilities to the working off and maybe add some more directions for the exercise to go in. It certainly was interesting to work with K for the first time ever and to make up a fairly complex relationship. I was pulled out of my activity for the most part (which was bad) but I enjoyed the new experience of the new class. It's going to be fun!
TS was very very upset about his FF committee who seem to have done next to nothing in the run up to the festival but also most of them have seemingly failed to commit to actually turning up and carrying out duties at the Festival this weekend. Unbelievable. I was so shocked I volunteered to usher on Saturday. Well, you have to help, don't you.
Picked up monkey and headed home.
Had a phone call from my agent to go to an audition at 6.30 for my favourite commercial casting director, SL. I think my agent was little surprised as SL probably sought me out and called him without him having to submit me! Haha. It's nice when that happens. I love SL! The audition was for a credit card company and I had to play a leprechaun. Funny skit where I've replaced my gold for the card. Nice opportunity to have some fun with a funny script. Oh, and in an Irish accent, too, which I enjoyed. Fingers crossed as always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home