Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Friday and school for the munchkin.
Took time to read thru the script for Sunday. Several changes since I read thru it a couple of months back. Should be a good session.
Picked up the littl'un and brought all the other littl'un's little cakes so they could celebrate his birthday too! Lots of very interesting characters in his class, that's for sure.
Opened more pressies and did a stack of stuff for tomorrow including his cake. The missus did a marvelous job with all the baking but I did lend a hand with the frosting! I'll post a piccy very soon (try and contain yourselves until then)!
Nothing from the callback so I'm fearing the worst. Great, put on another avail and didn't book it. That's life in LA, I guess... On to the next one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home