Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Monkey had his first day of school today. Wow, he's growing up fast. Dropped him off and he couldn't wait to get started. Indeed, when I went back to pick him up, he didn't want to come home! I think he's going to settle in just fine although you should have seen him getting up this morning. He did not want to get out of bed. He was still woozy on his way in the car. Very funny!
The rest of Friday was fairly lazy by all accounts on this, the weekend the whole of America celebrates kicking us Brits out. Well, we came back, didn't we! Hoorah! I have nothing against Independence Day at all. I mean maybe, just maybe, after a couple of hundred years, you'd think they could LET IT GO! Just kidding!
The most exciting thing today was a haircut. Yes, I know, I live on the edge!
Bon weekend, dear reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home