Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday. Class was good. Did an activity and Y came to my door. Didn't censor anything and was truthful and open. S was well pleased! Major progress.
Signed up for a one day writing class in July.
Lots of new faces coming into the class. Cool. Fresh blood. Most on their 3rd or 4th alones and they're coming up with some pretty good circumstances.
Ced had a really bad time of it. Was totally in his head being logical and S just gave it to him about how he cannot stand having to give him the same note time after time, year after year. How everyone other than him in the class can work off their partner and have an emotional response to every one of their partner's actions or statements. His response is always to try and concoct a logical response and not react from his gut. That's what it's all about, boys and girls. React viscerally! Be truthful.
After class, headed up to Santa Clarita for a wardrobe fitting. My god, SC is hotter than ten hells. I'm still reeling from my day on the beach - I am so friggin burnt. My feet, my legs and my neck and face. Ow - I hurt all over. I did wear a huge hat but I suppose the IR bounces off the sand, dunnit.
Anyway, fitted as an attorney, that's a solicitor back home for work next Tuesday on An American Crime. Should be fun.
Have an 2nd interview for the hotel job tomorrow (wages help me to stay in LA to work as an actor, chaps!). You have to stay in the game, whatever it takes!
Watching the tivo'ed England Sweden match and enjoyed the first Eng goal but, dear o dear, the first Swedish goal was unforgivable. Wasn't Mr Beckham supposed to be marking the chap who scored? Isn't that his job or doesn't he 'do' marking? Well, they scored and they shouldn't have done.
Blimey... they almost scored again! The Eng goalie stopped the ball with his head! Cool! England look a little lost as I continue watching...
Going to review NAM tonight as we have a class in it again tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home