Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday. Called Ab's to see if hs/res was of any interest and they said that they've still to look at it but they'd be in touch if interested. Prob best to forget that one then. Called Mad and told them I wanted to switch to another commercial agent and they were cool. I told them that I needed to make my own mistakes and have a 'lookie see' at this other agent. He said he understood and they'd still keep me on theatrically. Nice. Called my new comm agent and he was thrilled! Yes folks, thrilled. Nice to be wanted innit! Switched info on LAC. Picked up some paperwork from the hotel to fill out before I start next week. Big folder of paper. Great!
G, R & K all came over to chat thru the new project and K & I caught up about work, agents, DJing (him, not me) etc. He mentioned that he might be able to shove some work my way which would be rather nice. He made 14K last month DJing which is why he can just hang around for whatever acting job he fancies and doesn't have to do commercials. He has such a great look, he just books work left right and centre (and doesn't 'do' callbacks - "You saw me in the audition and you either want me or not"). Good for him! We're gonna meet up and film the scenes for the 'project' in the next couple of weeks.
T came over after her dentist visit (5 cavities filled - already had four done, needs 2 more! Soft teeth apparently). She was very excited when G explained the project to her and we spent time going thru all the possibilities. We'll be getting together and filming our scenes ourselves, no director, just us. It's gonna be great, just riffing until we're in the moment and firing on all cylinders.
She's looking for a new place to live as her and her boyfriend have been attacked a couple of times recently. Nice area, that MacArthur Park. G & I discussed another project which would utilise my Britishness - need to think about it but I think that one's a goer too.
G showed me the first section of the new project and it looks great. He's done a superb job in the edit. We all agreed on a few minor changes. It'll be ready for distribution very very soon. No clues, boys and girls -'Nuff said...
The boys stayed on and played with munchkin a few hours and litt'un had a great time. M was generally pee'd off about life as usual. Ho hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home