Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Tuesday: Maybe a little hard on the guy... maybe. Anyway, showed the missus the script and she said that she didn't really think it was a positive message and didn't make her laugh. I told her that she wasn't the target audience and maybe it wasn't her brand of comedy (it isn't, btw). I also said that I wouldn't be making it for the 90 people out of 100 who don't like it for some reason but rather for the other 10 who will get exactly what I'm saying...
Wednesday: ...
Thursday: An entire day of ADR for the CC job which I filmed earlier in the year on 'The Lot' on Formosa. We did some replacement lines (lip syncing) and some off camera adds as well as voicing sound effects! Huge screen where, over the course of the day, we watched the entire film, with rough CG added and all of the sequences in place. It was absolutely amazing! I cannot wait until we see it in 3D... it will blow people away!! Apparently the soundtrack is being recorded by the London Phil at Abbey Road studios which means that, right now, I'm appearing on a wall somewhere in probably the most famous recording studios in the world! I'm rather proud of that.
Also found out that when the top brass of CC saw the rough cuts of the film in the last couple of months, they were really please with bouts of spontaneous applause!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home