Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tuesday: worked at home on website stuff, reading, etc.
Wednesday: popped into DK casting and saw the troops. Apparently RH3 halted prod for six days at a cost of $230K a day!! Off to the park!
Thursday: Class - worked with K and it was OK. More work at home.
Friday: Rehearsed Pillowman with K. Nice to get going on the scene again after a month or two break. Felt good, will perform it on Monday. Home. Work.
Well, boys and girls, I won't be going to Vegas, at least not with SaL. Found out today that my feedback from TR casting was excellent but I'm not tall enough. Not sure how to take it other than to say that there's not a lot I can do about it! Shame. Was looking forward to long term employment on an awesome show in an awesome city. There's a reason I didn't get it (other than being a shortarse) and I'm sure the universe will reveal its reasons in good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home