Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, December 01, 2006




Something else I forget to mention was that last week I was in Trader Joes in WeHo with my munchkin and I heard a Brit voice over my shoulder. Nothing new there, L.A.'s full of Brits but this voice sounded very familiar. I turned around and saw a gentleman chatting to one of the store chaps. He spoke again and I figured out that he was Aubrey Morris, a Brit actor who I remember from the original HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy UK TV series from the early 80s. Of course, he's done a zillion things but that's the one I remember. I walked up to him and introduced myself (something I never ever do, by the way - it's very naff to do that to a celeb), we chatted for a while and he was absolutely charming, a really nice man. Told me to call and come by with the family for tea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home