Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thursday - Power's out. Monkey ran around trying all the light switches!
SR class with T. Doc Meyers. Really enjoyed it and T thought it was great. He gave me direction and I worked it three times, with adjustment the second and third times. Felt great and the rest of the class generally had a good time with theirs too! I think there was 6 or 7 of us today! Next week is the LAST week of SR, thank goodness. Onto nursery rhymes in the New Year. I have a feeling I will be working on them differently to the way I read them to the munchkin! Feeling was running high with one or two of the class about the ex-teacher who left to start up his own writing/acting class and (allegedly) tried to poach some of the students at PHW. Can't confirm that, though. I'm not going anywhere, that's for sure - I'm at the best school in LA!
Power's still out! Off to the Park!
Playdate at 4pm at home - power's still out! The kids came over and it got darker and darker!! So we headed out to the garden with a camping lantern, torches and candles! Fun fun fun. Hum... what to eat tonight. Pizza, of course. While I was up the road, the power came back (14 hours after going out!) - that authentic Blitz experience was over - never mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home