Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, January 08, 2006



It's my birthday today and I'm thirty-something! And I had to work. Booo. Great rehearsal though, the first one in the Theatre. It's gonna be great! Everyone adapted to the new space very well and we're still adding little touches all the time.
I have to pinch myself everytime I go to rehearsal. Being able to play the Getty, tranquil and serene and just amazingly beautiful. Fabulous!
Came home to a fun din-dins, cake and pressies too.

We watched Ladies in Lavender and I got incredibly homesick. Very sad =(. Images of Cornwall and a violin soundtrack played by Joshua Bell... well, let's just say that I was a mess!
But, as my missus said to me, "You're just going to have to be so successful that we can buy a house there too". I like that idea a lot and I'm going to enjoy the challenge of making it happen!
Green screen harness fitting tomorrow and class too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home