Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, January 06, 2006


NOt that I follow sport AT ALL (other than anything with an engine and four wheels EXCEPT Nascar which has to be the MOST BORING and MINDLESS 'sport' of all time), apparently there was quite a big sports match at the Rosebowl (in Pasadena for you non-locals) between a team from Texas and one from Los Angeles. Well, despite a close game, Texas won. Why do I care and why am I telling you this? I was strolling down Santa Monica Blvd today and I saw a Jag with Texas plates and the owner had attached rather spiffing 'horns' to each side of his car and a rather attractive decal to his doors. What an incredibly intelligent person the owner must be, that he felt compelled to attach pieces of plastic (with no positive aerodynamic profile I might add) to his fine machine. I wish I had had time to wait to meet him but, alas, I had to move on.
Wow, was it HOT today - high 80s - January 5th??? Blimey, isn't this supposed to be winter? Went to the park with the littl'un and had fun! It's great to see him running around with a smile on his face.
Went to rehearsal in Malibu and we ran the show a couple of times. It really is looking great.
Then I had to go and have ANOTHER fitting for the CC job. This wardrobe lady certainly didn't mess around. The clothes were marvellous (and very expensive). I was trying on shirts costing $140 and jersey sweaters costing $250. I don't think I've ever worn clothes costing anything like that. They felt great and looked AMAZING.
I am really looking forward to the shoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home