Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, March 10, 2006

Cleaning up around the house and invitation emails. That was my morning. Oh, and a nice haircut too!
I think I'm upto around 12 people for the Thursday evening (I only have four tix)! Need to scrounge from the other cast members.
I tell you, the drive along Sunset Blvd is a pain in the arse. It's a very long winding road and I think I know every nook and cranny from here to Malibu. Also doesn't help when you're running a little late and you know how much ground you have to cover.
Rehearsal was pretty good today. Worked from the start upto marvelous Party and ran that a couple of times. It's all there. Just a couple of things here and there to polish. New business all the time. Worked in another topical joke today. Very funny btw.
littl'un had his favourite jacket on today and refused to take it off all day! Have a fun shopping trip with his Mum and was given some more cars (I seriously think we are keeping Mattel in shirts). He's a pretty happy chappie and you can't knock that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home