Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wednesday...
Class was great. Worked twice. Once coming to Cris and Miche's door and the second was an activity with Chris and Joey. Both went really well. Open and affected by everything. Just how I want to be. The second was hilarious. Joeywas practicing his harmonica and I couldn't help almost peeing my pants with laughter. Everytime I tried to concentrate on my activity, he just started up and I couldn't take him seriously. I set everyone else off and the whole class was killing themselves. Hey ho! I was real!
Had the read of the script with B, R, Y and Mi. Went really well. Loads of great feedback. Came home and rewrote it. Monkey's better and we played a lot!
BaB didn't have her audition details and I was pissed. NO one called them out to her yesterday. Jam only got hers because I phoned her yesterday. Called C & J casting all day and couldn't get hold of them. Called her and apologised. She was very cool about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home