Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, March 26, 2006


Sleepy Saturday. Monkey's doing a couple of hours here and there and then hitting the sack again! Did some work on the 'puter. I have my online proofs from the shoot. OMG, they look incredible. I'm so happy. Felle is a wonder, a true wonder. She captured everything I wanted, even stuff I didn't know I had! Wow.
Sent Brett the script for CheckIn. Chatted to Gary about everything!
Gavin came over in the evening and we caught up. He's busy doing a ton of stuff and he's probably going back into the Navy and aiming for Admiral in about 13 years (which is what I call a focused, long term goal). He's definitely an inspiration.
Lovely din dins. Gav bolted his (I'm not sure he's eating in his new life as a carefree batchelor)!
Bed late. 1.45am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home