Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Into the office after drop off, J, M & I was there. Lots of great energy as always. Apparently M has a 2 year old which I didn't know. Anyway, given a cheque which I guess is the remainder of CC job. Nice. Thank you.
Pickup then home. "You can't go to work, Daddy" is what I hear when we arrive home. "I have to go to work so I can have money to buy you things". "OK, you can go to work then". They learn fast don't they! Emailed the folks with the latest news. Missed their anniv. Oops. Off to rehearsal. As I go over the 405, it looks like treacle. Hit the Palisades and it had just stopped. 15 minutes later I reach the problem. Some old bird opened her door right in the path of a bus. Silly cow.
Work thru a few things at the theatre and then we have dins - Pizza pizza - a gift from the G. Bless! Tickets are a mess again. Turns out we have to make sure that everyone has physical tickets in their hand at the door. There are no virtual tickets! Great. Have to cancel a mate as I don't have tix for them anymore. Ah well.
Invited dress rehearsal. It went marvelously. Bob was there as was R, C & B from UTV.
The audience (half full) was superb and they loved it. We did too. My crowd were very complimentary! Drove Bob home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home