Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Up with littl'un as always and we settled into playing cars on the table.
Off to class and S took it as usual. Worked with Richard and M? Felt 'kinda' connected with them and got a 'good' which was better than last week so that's progress!
Agreed to meet Rich on Friday for rehearsal. Gave me shit when I told him to maybe look for someone else to do his scene with. I asked S about it and he said just make it 'me'.
Drove from NoHo via 101 & Topanga to Malibu.
Went thru notes from yesterday, ran a dress then dins then another dress.
A few hiccups but that's what makes a good dress!
Tickets are all sorted. Moved a few people around last night and emailed them.
Eric dropped out on me today but then I guess he's a busy guy.
Spoke to G about the consp. project. He has 200 pages of notes!
Stephen invited me to his bday bash at the F club in BevHills 2mrw but I'm at the Getty. He also sent me a monologue from VI to learn for a shoot during the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home