Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday and off to Rehearsal.
Got some more tickets for Friday and Saturday but still short.
Chatted iwth J after rehearsal outside in the sun. We chatted about the business and he shared his experiences with me. He just called everyone 'in the book' when he arrived in LA telling them who he was and how he should come and see them. Not pushy, just 'Hi, how are you. How are the kids?' etc. I hate the thought of it but I'm going to have do the same. He kindly said he'd introduce me to his agent (J.Ab) after the show this week.
Home again and off out to M & C's for dins.
They were meant to move back to NYC but M has booked another commercial as well as a 7 week writing/directing/presenting job. Seems like the universe doesn't want them to head back East. I know I don't.
R was on top form. He had a whale of a time staring out of their windows at the street below and screeching at eash passing car. He also did some dancing each time too! Very funny and completely cute! M was having a fun time with him.
M gave me his agent's details and suggested I call him on Monday as he's looking for Brits! Going to invite him along to the show!
A great night. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home