Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Monday, March 20, 2006

Up early (there's a shocker). Fun and games as always.
Off to San Bernadino (about an hour and a half away) to visit some of M's family. Brought the doggie with us too. Not fair leaving her home all day.
Had a great time although the Claratin I had taken to combat my cat allergy was about as effective as a chocolate fire door. It was c r a p. Within an hour, I was sniffing and my breathing was short. We still had a great time though. Met M&R's son & daughter in law who were both very funny (nice too). Headed home via WM and had a quick snooze (littl'un was out sparko in his chair) while M shopped.
Hit the net at home, emailed a couple of peeps from the G show, my agent with my availability for next week and an intro to a band organiser which may lead to some singing work. We'll see. Oh, R phoned me to ask if we could rehearse at 8am tomorrow. Uh huh, yes definitely! My work week starts at 9am guys. Toddler and family before that. This isn't a 'I'll do whatever it takes to be successful' argument - One has to draw the line somewhere or else work takes over completely. It's hard enough when I'm away from home in hotels and the like without having to do it in LA too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home