Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Friday, March 24, 2006

Wednesday.
Met Rich for a run thru of the scene. Met by a bus stop on a bench. Did a door and activity. Went very well. Very loose and real.
S was very sick but couldn't find a cover so he had to take the class. Worked with Y and everything was fine except for my activity which needs to be deeper. Fairy 'nuff.
Checked out studio 3 as a possible venue for the shoot. Might be too small. Need to email T about possibly using St2.
Gary has a DP and Tanya will do hair & makeup for free!
Movie meeting and we did the spine for J's character. B and I will need to rehearse the scene if we want to shoot it soon (and I do).
Littl'un very sick. Temp of 103. Lots of water and early to bed. Cooled down a lot.
Still haven't heard about BK. I'm sure I haven't got it. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home