Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Had a quick rehearsal with Rich on Sunset. We're doing a scene from Hooters which is very funny. Totally not me but I want to do it anyway. Our rehearsal was great, went really well. Off to class. Gave B my script and let him read it. I told him I was interested in him being Chad. He read it and seemed quite impressed. In fact, half way thru clas he leant over and commented on some of the dialogue (so it was obviously on his mind). Today (every Monday) is scene work class with T. Everyone was incredibly connected and R & I finished up the class with our first read. Hilarious! Felt really focused and we had the class in stiches. Not many of them had heard me say 'pussy' before! Anyway, T said we had done great and to rehearse with and activities to see if this would move the scene in unexpected ways. I'm sure it will.
Had a movie meeting at Y's and we wrote a spine for me. I passed my script to Y to ask her comments. This opened a general discussion where I asked R to direct it and we all chated about location etc etc.
Home again. Dins and bath. I was feeling really tired so I went for a liedown and ended up sleeping until midnight. So I just went back to sleep. zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home