Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Oh yeah, he's getting better. Up at 7.30 and straight into 'little tike' mode. Decided to stand on his step in the bathroom in the dark (I turned the light off on him), facing the basin with his arms crossed in defiance. Left him for about 10 minutes and then brought him out (he was still incredibly moany). And bugger me, if he didn't behave like a total pain in the arse all day (even with M which was amusing, I have to say). He really is a handful! Nothing would bring him out of his rants. His cries of 'I WANT MY JUICE' were incredibly forceful.
The rain was pissing down all day (it still is at time of writing, 1am) so couldn't take him to the park or anything so I loaded him into the car and off to the Grove.
I'm telling you, the best time to visit the Grove is when it's cats and dogs! There's next to no-one around. Bless the Angelinos (well, the rich ones at least), they don;t like to get wet, bless 'em. We took full advantage and visited a pretty empty B&N to play in the kids' section.
He also enjoyed holding his umbrella & splashing in the puddles. What kid doesn't?
Called W about the new photos but he was out all day. Damn. This is taking too long.
Anyway, back home. Bath & bed. He crashed out really quickly.
I did my taxes with M and I spent several hours rewriting the script. I have made one slight change. I've swapped the parts. I'm now Brett's part and he's me. Let's see how it works. Going to try a first read with Brett tomorrow.
J & BaB both have auditions 2mrw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home