Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wednesday.
Class w S. Worked with Cris. She came to my door. Felt pretty good. Had to concentrate on her rather than letting my attention put thoughts in my head. S liked it and I had a 'very good'. Gave him a copy of check-in and asked him if he could watch it that day and advise whether or not to give it to the manager I'm meeting on Friday. He said he would.
Chatted to him later and he said that he really liked the film and complimented me on a greta script and a well executed short. Praise indeed. I respect his opinion. He also said that if it was a smaller mgmt firm then it would be fine to hand over. If a bigger one which would like to see credits, then no. BUT, maybe I could give to them as well on the proviso that it was presented as a small film that I'd done for a festival which would show my acting. Great. That's what I'll do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home