Blighty comes to Tinseltown

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well folks, it was Paramount's famous Screening Stage today for callback no.3 in front of none other than Mr. Mike Nichols! Yep, that's right, the man himself. Everything seemed to go well and everyone including Mr Nichols was very very complimentary. He was so nice and the atmosphere was unbelievable relaxed and friendly. The song and scene went well and he asked me to read for another role and I took the sides out and had five minutes before I went back in and read (and sang) the new role. That went well too. What can I say other than I did as well as I could, I don't think it could have gone any better. I suppose it's in the lap of the gods now and there's nothing I can do to sway the outcome. If I don't fit for whatever reason, then so be it. It could be for a ton of reasons such as matching up parts or them wanting to see other people from Vegas or NYC so there it is. We'll sit and wait. I'll let you know. Whatever the outcome, nothing can alter the fact that Mike Nichols has seen me audition and that's a good thing whichever was you look at it! I'm happy with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home